Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Some Great Food Magazines



I'm often asked what some of my favorite magazines are for the culinary arts field.  There are many great magazines out there.  Some are old classics like Gourmet and Food & Wine and even Nation's Restaurant News for something of a broader scale.

I came across a few really great web sites the other day that feature some of these magazines in their "on-line" version.  Here are a few of those links.

Cook's Illustrated

Chef's Magazine

One of my most favorite magazines of recent years has been Food Arts magazine.  Here is a link to a FREE subscription.  They seem pretty in giving it away.  I just love the featured articles and recipes.  Always first class.

1 comment:

  1. Gourmet Food Magazines - Magazine Subscriptions Service Online delivery at doorstep at MagazineMall.in. https://www.magazinemall.in/ProductList.aspx?CID=10

    ReplyDelete