Monday, September 26, 2011

New Culinary Students at Platt North

Today was a VERY long day! It is the first day of a new quarter, and as I sit in my office it is almost 8:00pm. My day started at 7:00am, wondering if I was going to have enough uniforms, books and eventually knife kits. We had a total of 49 students start in the AM Culinary Arts group. About 5 of them are Restaurant Management Students here at Platt getting their Bachelor Degrees, but will have to go through the first part of the CA program. Night time rolled around and we had 14 students show up for our CA PM Group. A great number.

In the coming days I will be featuring "Guest Bloggers" from these three programs, giving their perspective of the first week at Platt College. Wish these students luck. My first impression is that there are some great students, and this is a great fit for them.


The first day of school is always a bit scary! RELAX!


No comments:

Post a Comment